Avène Thermal Spring Water
Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural key ingredient.
With a unique and constant composition, the Avène Thermal Spring Water emerges from the ground at a rate of up to 70 000 liters per hour (18492 gallons).
Avène Thermal Spring Water, at the heart of all Avene treatments
Avène Dermatological Laboratories design formulas and develop innovative techniques to soothe the most sensitive skin.
- Calcium/Magnesium bicarbonate profile (ratio Ca/Mg = 2).
- Rich in silica: 10.6 mg/l.
- Very rich in trace elements.
- Neutral pH: 7.5.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water, at the heart of all Avene treatments
- 1996: Tolerance extreme, a breakthrough. The very first cosmetic product to be totally sterile and formulated using a minimum number of pure ingredients, packaged in a Class A environment (the highest level in technological requirements).
- 2010: The D.E.F.I. patent. This patent rewards a new closure system for tubes and guarantees total protection. The product remains sterile during the entire time it is used without any preservatives and in any size tube.
Even though Avène Thermal Spring Water has yet to unveil all its secrets, most were uncovered in the past 30 years of research conducted by the Avène Dermatological Laboratories, part of the Pierre Fabre Group, and the numerous pharmacological and clinical studies.